Re: Dory...Weather Update!

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 21:20:12 -0700, QQQte@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

it's nice to hear about your weather. ours was great tee shirt weather.
my easter was doing great until i noticed my neighbor from hell spraying
all the leaves in gutter right in front of my house again.

it ticked me off so i got my power spayer and sprayed lthe leaves of my
lawn into the pile of leaves ahe had sprayed in front of my house.
so i took my power sprayer
and blew a three ft pile right up to where she backs her car out.
i've still got my srayer hooked up in case she trys it again
tomorrw. if she does i'll blow her ass over then put the nozzle between
her teeth:-)

i didn't get a chocolate easter bunny:-( but i've had a fun day
anyway... dory

Never mess with Dory.

Donn

  • Re: OT need advice little bit of a rant
    ... My daughter in laws' mother and father are coming for Easter no ... Also both dogs have very bad bathroom habits ... My thoughts were and are this is their house too ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: House Painting Questions
    ... > Do people recommend buying a sprayer for this job? ... > You will most likely want to power wash the house. ... new experience for you so it might be better to paint the neighbors house ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Started painting the house
    ... Besides the obvious health benefits to doing home projects or ... Are you using an airless spray gun? ... Last time I painted the house I bought an airless sprayer and ... sprayer though. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Electric paint sprayers
    ... serious painters don't consider electric but I figure just for home ... the house was missing the carpet so the floor was no ... good sprayer for the cost? ... roller leaves a very nice finish. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Dory...Weather Update!
    ... ours was great tee shirt weather. ... my easter was doing great until i noticed my neighbor from hell spraying ... lawn into the pile of leaves ahe had sprayed in front of my house. ... so i took my power sprayer ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)