Re: Cane anyone

Abdi wrote:

This is exactly what I was looking for, now if some one posts a decent URL then I will go back to posting OT stuff, this is out of character and your stereo types.

So if nobody posts the URL, you'll stop all that crap? Col!

Scott

  • Quoted-text mangling (was: Politics/Arrrgh!)
    ... That is one of the weirdest manglings of a posting ... have converted the invalid "=A0 followed by an ASCII character" into ... the control character corrsponding to that ASCII character. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: How do I remove a space infront of text in a cell?
    ... numbers from a posting that I am reading using Google Groups, ... characters in the original posting (I have looked at the "original" ... "non-breaking space" in the ANSI character set. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: jobname for included listings
    ... [This posting supersedes my posting ... The underscore will be tokenized as a character ... from the input under verbatimize-catcode-settings. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: PING: Mack
    ... I accidently included this newsgroup when I hit send. ... No apology needed, but it shows your character, thank you. ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Where is your computer?
    ... >You sound like a character out of a Frederik Pohl novel... ... Your TOP posting is confusing..... ...
    (rec.music.movies)