Re: SNOWING-global warming again

Bobby wrote:

<snip>

man whomever keeps saying there is no evidence of global warming has their
head up their ass really far!!!!!

Global warmng is going to cause "erratic" climate changes. So you are
seeing some display of this.

Sylvia

  • Re: aauugghh! (heads-up display)
    ... That does not seem to me to be a "heads-up display". ... just having something that's on your head and and displays ... There are, of course, contexts in which "look up at the HUD" makes sense. ... on the visual field quite close to what you're mostly paying attention to.. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Ubuntu 9.10 Dual Head setup
    ... This is becoming an increasingly disturbing problem. ... monitors after selecting the relevant resolutions, it will freeze but, ... If I start a laptop _and then_ connect the second head then go to ... In the Display dialog it ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Ubuntu 9.10 Dual Head setup
    ... This is becoming an increasingly disturbing problem. ... If I start a laptop _and then_ connect the second head then go to ... Whenever I connect the second head, the resolution of the primary one is ... In the Display dialog it thus becomes ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: MPE and X-Server
    ... On my head ist works fine, but i will run it on all nodes. ... window using the X11 protocol OR you could use MPE ... variable DISPLAY was set by your SSH client to enable X11 ... X11 forwarding. ...
    (comp.parallel.mpi)
  • Re: Ballys LOST WORLD owners - help please?
    ... please take a photo of their head, turned on, facing directly towards ... send a high-res of the display with just a bit of the backglass art ... How about a picture of a display on a bench tester? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)