Re: the page cannot be viewd in normal mode

OMG..revelation. MS is a creation of Bill and Melinda Gates! Shouldn't we
mount a legal challenge to the MS name. I am sure the disease was here first.
Then we settle for billions and put it into MS research and find a cure. Jil
you r a wiser and more level headed person than I, could u spearhead this case
in the US courts? You'll have to spend years in the us to effectively do this..
Do it!

--

Laura

-Sautéed poo is still poo

"jils" <jils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i think he's mixed up "ms" with "ms" <snort>

sanjay.872@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I have two issue with the internet explorer 6;

.