Re: OT:OT:OT:NO MS:NO HURT USA: He is much much worst that Nixon

Sorry, but you have a short memory.

In 2000, Gore won the popular vote, but he lost the Electoral College.

Why? Because Nader took enough votes away from Gore in Florida to give
Bush the state.

And its Electoral College votes, which, after a few weeks, gave Bush
the election.

Not going to bother looking up the exact numbers; this is all water
over the dam.

And I'm leaving the political stuff for you to debate with yourself.

Sylvia