Re: the page cannot be viewd in normal mode

thanks to ms we can do it all electronically!! of course those without ms will have to show up in person.

Laura(wow) wrote:
OMG..revelation. MS is a creation of Bill and Melinda Gates! Shouldn't we mount a legal challenge to the MS name. I am sure the disease was here first. Then we settle for billions and put it into MS research and find a cure. Jil you r a wiser and more level headed person than I, could u spearhead this case in the US courts? You'll have to spend years in the us to effectively do this.. Do it!

.