Re: Has Montel Williams Listen up for true gossip

Nice reply Bobby,
Glad its helping you.
Maybe 20 years ago just before this monster
decided I was fine fodder, I would have joined you.
I think my point about Montell was that as a public
figure he should be aware that showing off how well
he is doing, makes life harder for those who are further
down the trail.
NBD

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 17:16:33 GMT, "bobbyD" <phatbhatREMOVE@xxxxxxxxx>