Re: Researchers: Multiple Sclerosis Linked To Birth Month

Jim Carter wrote:
<shrug>
March 31, 2006 12:25 p.m. EST

Ayinde O. Chase - All Headline News Staff Writer

Miami, FL (AHN) - Researchers have found that in the northern
hemisphere, being born in May has been tied to an increased risk
of developing multiple sclerosis later in life, while being born
in November carries the lowest risk.

i knew i'd heard this M.S. and birth month stuff before -- searched the
archives, looks like U.K. researchers came up with the same dang
November thing back in '04, and *I* was born in November. hee, probably
a case of Scorpios just being too stubborn to go to the doctor when we
get weird symptoms!

here's the Google discussion from back then, in case anyone's
interested --

http://tinyurl.com/qobl2

one of my sisters was born in May, and she's very healthy -- i'm the
only one of a very large family who has M.S. (hope it stays that way
too! ;->)

rose, 11/22

.