Re: Researchers: Multiple Sclerosis Linked To Birth Month
- From: "rose" <rosedawn_scott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Apr 2006 08:31:49 -0800
Jim Carter wrote:
March 31, 2006 12:25 p.m. EST
Ayinde O. Chase - All Headline News Staff Writer
Miami, FL (AHN) - Researchers have found that in the northern
hemisphere, being born in May has been tied to an increased risk
of developing multiple sclerosis later in life, while being born
in November carries the lowest risk.
i knew i'd heard this M.S. and birth month stuff before -- searched the
archives, looks like U.K. researchers came up with the same dang
November thing back in '04, and *I* was born in November. hee, probably
a case of Scorpios just being too stubborn to go to the doctor when we
get weird symptoms!
here's the Google discussion from back then, in case anyone's
one of my sisters was born in May, and she's very healthy -- i'm the
only one of a very large family who has M.S. (hope it stays that way
- Prev by Date: Re: Rambling/Whining...
- Next by Date: Re: Mononucleosis increases risk of multiple sclerosis
- Previous by thread: Re: Researchers: Multiple Sclerosis Linked To Birth Month
- Next by thread: Re: Researchers: Multiple Sclerosis Linked To Birth Month