Re: Plax oil

This is all stuff that can be purchased at any decent health food store
and in no way will benefit MS. Its just another of the thousands of scams.
Sad, I was hoping it was something new or something.

Phosphotdycholine can be found in plain old lecithin. From egg yolks to soy
lecithin.

Reduced Glutathione is simply a breakdown product of an amino acid.
Glutamine. Found in every food containging protein. Again, eggs would
work.

Hydroxycobalomin is simply a hydroxylated form of a B vitamin.

Its nothing special. Sorry folks...

Rob