Re: Aspartame? and bud beer

Actually most people don't realize that Aspartame can be traced back to
the late 15th or early 16th century. The Borgias would use a mix of
arsenic, subacetate of copper and crude phosphorus and poison a pig with
it. Its abdomen was opened and sprinkled with more powder. The animal
was then allowed to putrefy. The juices which trickled from the decaying
corpse were collected and evaporated till only dry powder remained. This
dry powder was called "La Cantarella" and was used to great effect by
Pope Alexander (the father of Lucrezia and 'father and grandfather' to
her son btw).

Death by La Cantrella, also known as "the sweet death", was said to be
much faster than what is experienced today because of current FDA and
EPA standards. Diluted versions being necessary to cover up the
conspiracy.
---
---
Re: Aspartame? and bud beer

Group: alt.support.mult-sclerosis Date: Sat, Feb 18, 2006, 11:01am
(CST+1) From: yermom@xxxxxxxxxx (Adversary)