Spasm advice

Tracey has one leg spasming pretty bad and the other gettting charley
horses. I just called the doc and he called in a script for baclofen, but
she used that before and says it didn't help much. Anyone have a home
remedy or any advice for any kind of relief? At this rate she isn't going
to get much rest tonight. We are trying a heating pad but she says that
isn't helping much either.

thanks,
jodi

  • Re: Spasm advice
    ... spasms. ... > Tracey has one leg spasming pretty bad and the other gettting charley ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Spasm advice
    ... horses. ... I just called the doc and he called in a script for baclofen, but she used that before and says it didn't help much. ... We are trying a heating pad but she says that isn't helping much either. ... The only time I've had leg cramps when I've stayed on the stuff is when I was in a car accident. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: OT-where is this
    ... I think the OP might have been thrown by it having horses all over it. ... Had they been steam engines he would prolly have quickly have recognised "Crewe" in OE script at the top. ... Google tells us the nearest racecourse is Chester. ...
    (uk.legal)