- From: "Jodi" <hellofromjodi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:15:32 -0800
Tracey has one leg spasming pretty bad and the other gettting charley
horses. I just called the doc and he called in a script for baclofen, but
she used that before and says it didn't help much. Anyone have a home
remedy or any advice for any kind of relief? At this rate she isn't going
to get much rest tonight. We are trying a heating pad but she says that
isn't helping much either.
- Prev by Date: Re: Neurodegenerative / ferulic acid / oxidative stress
- Next by Date: Re: My poor feet !
- Previous by thread: My poor feet !
- Next by thread: Re: Spasm advice