Re: Med MJ now legal in Rhode Island

I think her menopause is acting up...

Rob

  • Re: Another Slap In The Face For Schools
    ... Rob wrote: ... ||| at school or in life generally. ... Do you really think the governors openly and deliberately defied the law? ... Or do you think perhaps it's more likely they believed they were acting quite properly? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Highlighted programs
    ... in this way and is it possible to change this so all listed programs appear ... with the normal white background. ... Rob. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • merge multiple files from text list of file pairs
    ... Rob ... rroach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21093 ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • If Statement problem
    ... My test code only gives a message box saying 1st January 2005 not feb march ... Here is my sheet ... Rob ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Having a macro recognize when an option button has been selected
    ... button will already have it's radio button showing as being selected) and ... will then execute code specific to which button it finds as being last ... Rob ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)