Re: OT: The Drought Continues, The Fires Are Ferocious bobby
- From: QQQte@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:42:06 -0800
hi bob nice to hear from you. and a nice read. i tried hard to picture
everything you said in my mind.... hope you get to smoke some salmon.
we went salmon fishing up in northern ca, got a big one and must say my
hubby makes the best creme sauce i have ever tasted....
i didn't fish but sat in a comfy chair and watched.... gawed did i have
a full bladder and couldn't get up to go pee:-) so i'll leave you to
guess what happened..
about fires a couple of years go when all the fires were burning in san
deigo, ca. they had big wigs from dc there because it was thought
terroist were lighting them....
thanks for your well wishes on the rain and those fires..... dory
........" There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in
the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to
reform the rest of us"...........
- Prev by Date: Re: Sleep / Pain Option? (Flexerial)
- Next by Date: Re: ms and interesting symptoms
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: The Drought Continues, The Fires Are Ferocious
- Next by thread: Re: OT: The Drought Continues, The Fires Are Ferocious bobby