Re: Fibro VS MS
- From: "Jamie Dolan" <jamiedolan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 09:00:33 GMT
I have some weakness and freezing also, and from what I gather, that is not
normal with fibro.
"kamel" <kamel@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I had a fibro DX from my pcp who didn't tell me. But i had optic
> gait difficulties, and leg weakness that weren't typical of fibro. Dave
> "May you have an interesting life."
> (Ancient Chinese curse)
> "Jamie Dolan" <jamiedolan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > HI,
> > Last week I was told I have MS, but I have not gotten a neuro to give me
> > serious workup yet. I have had a full pschyc workup that pointed more
> > towards a symptom of organic disfunction that would be more likely
> > by
> > MS or some other organic disease than fibro...
> > I am wonder if any of you have gone through getting diagnosised as
> > fibro, only to find out later that you actually have MS? Is so, what
> > the big give away signs for you that something was wrong in addition to
> > the
> > fibro?
> > Thanks!
> > Jamie
- Prev by Date: Re: Dietary iron / neurodegenerative disorders
- Next by Date: Re: Dietary iron / neurodegenerative disorders
- Previous by thread: Re: Fibro VS MS
- Next by thread: OT: The Drought Continues, The Fires Are Ferocious