Fibro VS MS

HI,

Last week I was told I have MS, but I have not gotten a neuro to give me a
serious workup yet. I have had a full pschyc workup that pointed more
towards a symptom of organic disfunction that would be more likely caused by
MS or some other organic disease than fibro...

I am wonder if any of you have gone through getting diagnosised as having
fibro, only to find out later that you actually have MS? Is so, what were
the big give away signs for you that something was wrong in addition to the
fibro?

Thanks!

Jamie

  • Re: Fibro VS MS
    ... I had a fibro DX from my pcp who didn't tell me. ... and leg weakness that weren't typical of fibro. ... I have had a full pschyc workup that pointed more ... > towards a symptom of organic disfunction that would be more likely caused ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Fibro VS MS
    ... I have some weakness and freezing also, and from what I gather, that is not ... > I had a fibro DX from my pcp who didn't tell me. ... I have had a full pschyc workup that pointed more ... >> towards a symptom of organic disfunction that would be more likely ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)