Re: "Highly classified"???

Sylv wrote:

> Rob;
>
>> Actually the NAZI concentration camps were modeled after the ones the
>> US built for the Japanese. Some, ignorant of WWII's timeline dont
>> realize we built ours first, then the NAZI's built theirs...
>
> Say WHAT????
>
> The Nazis were operatiing concentration camps LONG before Pearl
> Harbor, which is when the United States began getting paranoid about
> the Japanese citizens.
>
> I don't know where you get your information, but you need to find some
> accurate sources.
>
> As for what liberties of mine have been infringed, none right now, to
> my knowledge. My phone has not been wiretapped without a court order.
> Yet.

Not your own personal phone line itself directly, no...

.... but absolutely every thing you say or do on any telephone network or on
the internet (including your private email and your credit/debit card and
ATM transactions) is apparently captured by the Echelon program's systems
and automatically analyzed by machines to see if it's worth presenting to
live security people for more detailed analysis.

> What's going on with all these newsgroup emails is anybody's guess. .
> .we could all be on some list somewhere and not know it.
>
> Sylvia

  • Re: "Highly classified"???
    ... >Actually the NAZI concentration camps were modeled after the ones the ... >realize we built ours first, ... The Nazis were operatiing concentration camps LONG before Pearl Harbor, ... Japanese citizens. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: When you make it from scratch, do you make your own "scratch"? was Some of these Mohamads are p
    ... Winston Smith writes on Sat, ... >>> While 'Japanese' cars are now assembled in the US, ... >>powered by American designed and built diesel engines driving American ... it's just that Japan pretends we don't. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Japanese agents in the U.S.
    ... the capabilities of the Japanese Navy in the Pacific ... "Japan had ships, building and built, with characteristics ... The Japanese concealed the details of their new battleships. ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)
  • Re: running a huge site
    ... started using ruby in 2000 when rails was not an option. ... Unfortunately japanese mobile sites are anything but ... special characters built on top of this encoding (pictograms, ... couple of books on the differences only - i hope japanese mobile ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Japanese 14 part Declaration of War
    ... they [the Japanese] decided that they needed to develop a modern air ... The navy logically turned to Britain, the army logically to France, to ... > ultimately designed and built from scratch. ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)