Dos and Don'ts of Diabetic Foot Care

Diabetics are prone to develop foot problems because they are often afflicted by a condition called peripheral neuropathy, this results in a loss of sensation in your feet.

http://www.onlymyhealth.com/dos-don-ts-diabetic-foot-care-1340300228

Get more information to visit Onlymyhealth care website.

  • Dos and Donts of Diabetic Foot Care
    ... Diabetics are prone to develop foot problems because they are often afflicted by a condition called peripheral neuropathy, this results in a loss of sensation in your feet. ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • Dos and Donts of Diabetic Foot Care
    ... Diabetics are prone to develop foot problems because they are often afflicted by a condition called peripheral neuropathy, this results in a loss of sensation in your feet. ...
    (de.sci.medizin.diabetes)
  • Re: SF Circumcision Ban To Appear On November Ballot
    ... You are aware that the partners of circumcised males have less ... for the supposed loss of sensation, if it's true about loss of ... Seems to me from what I see, that the lubricant business picks up the ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: ot: You know its bad when...
    ... That's a bit overkill for a broken digit, innit? ... It's an area whose blood flow depends ... any possible loss in sensation would be ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)