Dos and Don'ts of Diabetic Foot Care
- From: Rinki Rawat <rinki.rawat111@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Diabetics are prone to develop foot problems because they are often afflicted by a condition called peripheral neuropathy, this results in a loss of sensation in your feet.
Get more information to visit Onlymyhealth care website.
- Prev by Date: Re: More on fungal, yeast infections etc.
- Next by Date: Re: More on fungal, yeast infections etc.
- Previous by thread: Dizziness
- Next by thread: iPad/iPhone game about diabetes: Questionnaire!