I had to drink juice. Oh yuck!

Another hypo. All the more reason, I think not to use more insulin.

I bought a different kind of bread because I forgot to buy it when I was at
the store that sells it. Luckily I did find a bread that we can eat. I
thought that the carb count was the same but apparently not. Two slices of
that wasn't enough to keep me from going hypo!

Dinner is ready but I forgot to take my Carafate. I have to wait an hour
before I can eat after I take that. And I had just taken it when I felt
like I was going to hit the floor. Took me a while to realize that it was
in fact a hypo and testing confirmed it. So I told Angela to get me a
little juice box from the garage. Turns out they had expired last year.
But there was an apple juice that I think was still okay. I hope it was.
Bleh. I had to drink half of it because I didn't have anything else in the
house.

I guess I am going to have to get some more juice just in case. But for
sure it will have to be better tasting. Had I not been feeling so faint I
thought I would have just toughed it out until I could eat. Oh how I hate
apple juice! It was never something we were given as kids, unlike Angela
who had it from just a few months old.

Have to get some more candy too. I am really getting sick of these hypos.

I think perhaps the lack of stress in my life could also be causing the
lower numbers. Maybe.

  • Re: I had to drink juice. Oh yuck!
    ... Raw sugar ... Luckily I did find a bread that we can eat. ... in fact a hypo and testing confirmed it. ... But there was an apple juice that I think was still okay. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Aargh!
    ... nurses & 1 nurse practitioner. ... the doc told me he doesnt know what happened ...possible hypo. ... he also told me you have to eat! ... small meals a day! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Polling question; noncompliant stage 1
    ... >I test frequently and eat snacks between meals whenever needed. ... >Also, it's not recommended to intentionally go hypo, but if you catch ... >opportunity to have a snack you would not normally eat. ... >15 grams of fast carbs is equal to 6 oz of regular coke or 4 glucose ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: New diagnosis = many questions
    ... Hypo wrote: ... menstral cycles and other hormones go nuts ... The oat/ flax/ nut muffin is my friend I can eat a muffin with yoghurt ... to try that with bananas to see if I can keep my bananas I am about ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is t a hypo
    ... Only thing i would add is some people treat a low as a excusse to eat junk ... which while will stop the hypo will send you on a rolorcoaster ride of highs ... If it reached a confused state, a Glucagon shot may ... For many years I keep glucose tablets and keep ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)