OT:Cats

Found this in my travels :-)

"One cat just leads to another."-Ernest Hemingway

"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you
later." --Mary Bly

"Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many
ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia."
--Joseph Wood Krutch

"People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all
owned by cats."-Anonymous

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is
infinitely superior."-Hippolyte Taine

"No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome
me."--Unknown

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and
cats." Albert Schweitzer

"The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." --Ernest Menaul

"Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."

"Time spent with cats is never wasted."-Colette

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they
have many other fine qualities as well." --Missy Dizick

"You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange
cats."-Colonial American proverb

"Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask
for what you want."-Joseph Wood Krutch

"I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."

"My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes."

"Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit."

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

  • uk.rec.pets.misc FAQ
    ... cats and dogs, which are now in use on a trial basis; ... Quarantine - This URGENTLY needs revision! ... Availability of pets, supplies, and pet housing in the UK. ...
    (uk.rec.pets.misc)
  • Re: the AIM of LIFE .
    ... Literally millions of dogs and cats are put to death every ... If you include wild animals, BILLIONS die for no other reason than ... If you want to adopt a useless cause to devote your life to, ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: the AIM of LIFE .
    ... Literally millions of dogs and cats are put to death every ... domestic animals have made an easy ... If you want to adopt a useless cause to devote your life to, ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Cats and dogs banned by Saudi religious police ( Western influence )
    ... but some say pets signal Western influence ... JIDDAH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's religious police, normally tasked ... are turning to a new target: cats and dogs. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: The True Story of the Battle Between The Mouser and The Growler
    ... First Sergeant Huey had already formed his marines into battle formation ... dogs poured over the side of their ship. ... The cats countered with yowls and hisses. ... Captains Pine Cone and Fifi faced each other in the ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)