OT:Cats

Found this in my travels :-)

"One cat just leads to another."-Ernest Hemingway

"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you
later." --Mary Bly

"Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many
ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia."
--Joseph Wood Krutch

"People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all
owned by cats."-Anonymous

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is
infinitely superior."-Hippolyte Taine

"No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome
me."--Unknown

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and
cats." Albert Schweitzer

"The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." --Ernest Menaul

"Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."

"Time spent with cats is never wasted."-Colette

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they
have many other fine qualities as well." --Missy Dizick

"You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange
cats."-Colonial American proverb

"Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask
for what you want."-Joseph Wood Krutch

"I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."

"My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes."

"Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit."

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia