Should have predicted the hypo!
- From: "hemyd" <myd!!!hen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:33:42 +1000
I don't get many hypos, but admittedly I could have averted most.
Went to a new swimming pool complex yesterday afternoon, and spent an hour
mostly swimming. Did my standard 10 kilometres exercise on the exercise bike
after dinner. Took my Lantus before bed, forgetting to lower the dose
slightly to account for the unexpected swimming exercise in the afternoon.
Didn't sleep well. When I eventually I got out of bed to measure my bg at
about 2am, I found it was 60 - not a bad hypo, but enough to stuff up my
These swims will become a regular event. Will experiment with a lower dose
- Prev by Date: Re: Migraines
- Next by Date: Vinegar for Heartburn?
- Previous by thread: ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE
- Next by thread: Re: Should have predicted the hypo!