Re: Paleo diet more satiating per calorie than Mediterranean diet

On 1/31/2012 9:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
"Peppermint Patootie"<Peppermint_Patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article<jg7gvl$1v1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Julie Bove"<juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Peppermint Patootie"<peppermint_patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article
"randy@xxxxxxx"<randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That could be low carb, depending on how many (and which) root
vegetables one ate.

What root vegetables are low carb? I can think of celeriac but no

A bit of any of them. One raw carrot. One small yam. Celeriac, as you
note. Anything can fit into a low-carb diet if you chose the amount to
eat wisely.

And yet people here have said not to eat carrots if you are doing low carb.
I wouldn't call yams low carb. Not at all.

So you don't care about how big a serving of yams or carrots? No wonder
you have problems controlling your BG readings.