Re: Paleo diet more satiating per calorie than Mediterranean diet

On 1/31/2012 9:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
"Peppermint Patootie"<Peppermint_Patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article<jg7gvl$1v1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Julie Bove"<juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Peppermint Patootie"<peppermint_patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article
"randy@xxxxxxx"<randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That could be low carb, depending on how many (and which) root
vegetables one ate.

What root vegetables are low carb? I can think of celeriac but no

A bit of any of them. One raw carrot. One small yam. Celeriac, as you
note. Anything can fit into a low-carb diet if you chose the amount to
eat wisely.

And yet people here have said not to eat carrots if you are doing low carb.
I wouldn't call yams low carb. Not at all.

So you don't care about how big a serving of yams or carrots? No wonder
you have problems controlling your BG readings.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Software to create an E-book?
    ... > There is no way of telling that in an HTML document. ... > font, the amount of zoom, etc. ... How many lines can you fit on that screen? ... doing a book HTML, I want as much of the content on a single ...
  • Re: Astra fog lights
    ... were saying: ... Fit enough generic bits to ... cope with either, with only a small amount of tinkering required on ...
  • Re: Spending cuts are coming =?windows-1251?b?lg==?= are you worried?
    ... reinterview everyone on the sick to see if they were fit for work. ... case they chose to illustrate was a woman who had worked in a ...
  • Re: How to interrogate optical discs
    ... Robert G. Savage wrote: ... know as accurately as possible the size of that added amount. ... I think it depends entirely on how many directory entries it ... you may have to build an image you think will fit, ...
  • Re: Amanda Bynes says shes retiring from acting
    ... amount of grief. ... If she just chose to not take on more acting jobs and ...