Re: Ping Jan
- From: "Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 19:43:36 +1000
"RodS" <fred@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:jgl5kh$s25$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 5/02/2012 7:24 AM, Ozgirl wrote:
"outsider" <outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
And I purchased an inexpensive (Trend) AV program as well. $18 for 3
machines. Unfortunately everything takes longer to load.
I swear by Kaspersky, one machine and about $40 US a year from memory.
The boys have AVG free on their various devices. As to C, a one word
filter has him gone (WLM and also OE before Win 7). I do each follower
as they are appear and I haven't had to filter a follower for some time.
If only WLM could have a filter for cross posting then that's probably
the only filter I would need ;)
My very simple cross posting filter blocks every thing cross posted is simply "NEWSGROUPS CONTAINS ," nothing easier as the comma is used as a separator between multiple groups.
Don't get that option in WLM ;(
- Prev by Date: Re: Coming around to Susan's point of view-SAFA may not be the enemy
- Next by Date: Re: Coming around to Susan's point of view-SAFA may not be the enemy
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping Jan
- Next by thread: Re: Ping Jan