Re: Ping Jan

On 2/4/2012 8:10 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

"Tiger Lily" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9p685fFdliU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/4/2012 9:14 AM, RodS wrote:
I had a quick look at google groups and saw almost no posts, just C
crap. I was surprised to open my news client to find there actually
100's of real posts, lol.

Well now I know my killfiles are working haven't seen one of his for
years :-)

Wes? or Frank? told me about how to block posts that go to a certain
newsgroup that has been trashed entirely...... and this has been
highly effective

i think a few folks tried to help, but Wes sent me a PICTURE of how to
do it! LOL

lol, what email program?

Thunderbird...... :D

  • Re: Ping Jan
    ... I was surprised to open my news client to find there actually ... 100's of real posts, lol. ... i think a few folks tried to help, but Wes sent me a PICTURE of how to do it! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)