Re: And now a hypo!
- From: Wayne Mitchell <gwmitchell104@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:39:47 -0500
"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have had it for many years. Perhaps a lot longer than I
know. I had stomach problems at age 15 where I simply could
not keep any form of food in my system at all.
Yikes! With that history, isn't a mere hypo of 76 pretty much a
By the way, how low is 76 for you? My mom gets symptoms of a low if she
goes under 100, and at 75 she loses her vision. I know that some folks
don't show symptoms until they are below 70.
- Prev by Date: Re: And now a hypo!
- Next by Date: Re: Paula Deen has diabetes
- Previous by thread: Re: And now a hypo!
- Next by thread: Re: And now a hypo!