Re: News on type 2 research
- From: Robert Miles <milesrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 00:03:53 -0600
On 12/27/2011 4:59 PM, Robert Miles wrote:
Some news on type 2 research:[snip]
Sugary soda ups risky fat deposits
Exercise Hormone May Fight Obesity and Diabetes
A PGC1-α-dependent myokine that drives brown-fat-like development of white fat and thermogenesis
doesn't look easy to follow; abstract only; can pay to see whole article
Diets high in flavonoids 'help type 2 diabetic women'
Type 2 diabetes in newly diagnosed 'can be reversed'
Got type 2 diabetes mellitus? Eat lots of dietary fiber!
Why you should love your...small breasts: Being an A-cup is GOOD for your health
Diet and weight loss more likely with a good night's sleep
- Prev by Date: Re: News from type 1 research
- Next by Date: Re: Diabetes news - not a specific type
- Previous by thread: Re: News on type 2 research
- Next by thread: Re: News on type 2 research