Re: Stress is killer.

On 1/16/2012 2:55 AM, hemyd wrote:
Exercise - any activity - is a boon in treating depression. In my case hard
work has pulled me out of many a situation.

Henry.

yup, folks with depression are highly encouraged to exercise, exercise, exercise

kate

  • Re: Exercise does it for me ... redux
    ... I really can't imagine a 10 hour hike, but you look happy, so good for you!!! ... success he'd seen in this realm came from folks who really ... Not so big on the exercise thing at the time, ... On this hike this past friday I was out for nearly 10 hours ... ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Overwhelmed Newbie: update
    ... |> my reading was 157. ... |> but attribute it to the meds and take them unnecessarily. ... | This group of folks here are great cheerleaders and that helps. ... | Have you added exercise yet. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Another Study Vindicates Low Carb
    ... Given that diet on its own works much better in BG control in folk who ... can't or won't exercise than exercise alone works in folk who can't or ... seriously still need some medication. ... Folks who do not exercise or can not exercise ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: followup visit with doctor
    ... Would YOU be recommending something other than diet and exercise at this point? ... Folks here as well as a couple of the books I've been reading say that the FBG will go down once I've been on the low carb regimen for awhile. ... Just look up IGT and all of those; if it were really only pre diabetes, then folks with IGT wouldn't get those. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Exercise does it for me ... redux
    ... success he'd seen in this realm came from folks who really ... My diet was not that bad though man oh man I did love my carbs :-) ... Not so big on the exercise thing at the time, ... Gained about a mile in elevation on the way ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)