Re: For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Susan" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/11/2012 6:17 PM, hemyd wrote:

That is something I have never worked out -<why> Why would a
(hopefully)
otherwise intelligent person try to provoke anger amongst people.

We should just not go there. Just a stinking can of worms.

Susan

Well considering the latest hoohah was started by you with an inflammatory
remark about Ozgirl wants to kill your cat I find it ironic.

I am allergic to cats. When my (then) young daughter wanted a cat, I found
that now my hay fever (which I get around October-December) lasted all year.

Henry

  • Re: Slumpy
    ... That would be good if you knew of something for the worms. ... garlic in dog's food for fleas and it seemed to work. ... usualy I could get the birds away from. ... I seem to have another resident cat. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: "Massive yet Tiny" engine
    ... Probaby a hoax or pie in the sky. ... Cat and mouse engines have been "the next big thing" for the last 100 ... Sealing works on the lab engine and on the dyno but won't last ... Can of worms - what every fisherman wants. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: Pass me the shotgun.
    ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... Those with worms end up as pet food, ... obviously it doesn't matter if your cat gets worms, ... Thats almost $7.00 in dog money. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Woman in need please help!!
    ... of the post - something which people often fail to do). ... Hmm, despite the OP appearing to me to be incredibly sexist I'll ... Sure the cat won't do it's thing ... Can of worms - what every fisherman wants. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: David Rohl ~ videos now on-line
    ... Paul Stewart wrote: ... worms in them, that thought they were Gods. ... My cat sometimes gets them, and he thinks he's in charge. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)