Re: For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Susan" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/11/2012 6:17 PM, hemyd wrote:

That is something I have never worked out -<why> Why would a
(hopefully)
otherwise intelligent person try to provoke anger amongst people.

We should just not go there. Just a stinking can of worms.

Susan

Well considering the latest hoohah was started by you with an inflammatory
remark about Ozgirl wants to kill your cat I find it ironic.

I am allergic to cats. When my (then) young daughter wanted a cat, I found
that now my hay fever (which I get around October-December) lasted all year.

Henry

.