Re: Some supplements I take and considering Thiamine

"Nick Cramer" <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:20120111040312.379$Gg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tiger Lily <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/10/2012 8:13 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> [ . . . ]

> Is there a Canadian Tea Party? ;-)

Nick, the Right Wing is SO FAR RIGHT that they have moved off the map
into "$$$ is right" dictatorship

:(

I'm not talking Right Wing, Kate. I'm talking about people who believe in
smaller government, low taxes, less stifling regulations, balanced budgets,
that kind of thing.

glad they changed their name to Tea Party from Tea Baggers (bwha ha ha
ha)

Do you 'bwha ha ha ha' while you Teabag?

I'd like to see the pics :)

  • Re: Some supplements I take and considering Thiamine
    ... I'm not talking Right Wing, Kate. ... smaller government, low taxes, less stifling regulations, balanced budgets, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: NDPBs acting as local authorities
    ... But the law may be in breach of our human rights. ... If you think you don't have the same level of democracy then do ... Not unless there is a dictatorship not to believe in. ... local government as elsewhere in the country. ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: Prodi out, Berlusconi coming back?
    ... but were promptly replaced by a different government ... It was made by the previous (right wing) ... can still support a character like Berlusconi :-( ... Dutch cheese against Italian wine. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Sarah Slaps Gwen
    ... the media _is_ biased towards the left ... The basic assumption is that liberal means left wing, ... more government, and what's the point of government if you can't get in ... "One of the ideas that is central to Burke is that a healthy society depends on the diffusion of power: that between the citizen and the central government should stand the 'little battalions'--of family, parish, profession, local community--through which he assumes his social identity. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Great day on the Potomac
    ... > "iBoaterer" wrote in message ... >> The DC government still has not fixed a 19th century sewer system. ... wing doesn't want the government to spend. ... 40 years of control? ...
    (rec.boats)