Re: OT: When is a blessing not a blessing?
- From: "Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:58:27 +1000
"Susan" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9me34kF378U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 1/1/2012 9:48 PM, Cheri wrote:
How long ago was this? And how could they really stop you from using
your own bags?
I've lived in metro NY my entire life and have NEVER been required nor heard of anyone required to use a store bag for any purchase. I have brought my own for a few years, and have refused unnecessary bags for many years in all sorts of stores. For large items, six packs, etc. I ask for PAID stickers.
Well you can come off your high horse because she said it was in the commissary that she was told that. I seriously doubt you have ever been in a commissary. That's the problem with killfiling people, you only see what's repeated in other people's posts. To properly bitch about someone its always best to know what they actually say when you want to reply to it.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Cost of SSD
- Next by Date: Re: OT: When is a blessing not a blessing?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: When is a blessing not a blessing?
- Next by thread: Re: OT: When is a blessing not a blessing?