Re: Milk Thistle for Your Liver
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 30 Dec 2011 08:39:21 GMT
"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone tried it?
Milk thistle has been reported to have protective effects on the
liver and to greatly improve its function. It is typically used to
treat liver cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis (liver inflammation),
toxin-induced liver damage including the prevention of severe liver
damage from Amanita phalloides ('death cap' mushroom poisoning), and
Yeah. Didn't help.
Didn't help with which, Julie? At what dosage level, frequency and
duration? Just curious, because it seems (anecdotally) to work for me.
Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: When is a blessing not a blessing?
- Next by Date: Re: Fish stories.
- Previous by thread: Re: Milk Thistle for Your Liver
- Next by thread: Re: Milk Thistle for Your Liver