Re: kidney dialysis

Bessie, There is a fellow on chat who is in renal failure. It might be a place where you can find more information that is relevant from a patient's perspective. You can get to chat this way (here's where i copy & paste) Please join us here http://diabetic-chat.net/chat.html click [here] on line 3 see your old friends and make new ones.-- P.S. Please make sure your java is current ty!

kate