Re: Hay Fever - Final Straw in my Diabetes
- From: Tiger Lily <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 03:25:12 -0600
On 9/27/2011 2:53 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
"Ian Field"<gangprobing.alien@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageBeclonaise nasal cortisteroid inhaled spray
"hemyd"<myd!!!hen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I already wrote about two of my suspected causes of diabetes - family
history and diet (being overweight). The third one became clear to me as I
started experiencing yet another bad bout of hay fever (it's spring here
Back in 1973 I experienced my very first attack of hay fever, something I
had never experienced before. This was so severe that while I could go to
work, outside work I was completely knocked out with sneezing, itchy eyes
and sore throat. The only relief I could get was be staying in bed with
my covers over my nose. I did this continuously outside work. I'd spend
weekend after weekend, evening after evening, bed ridden, wallowing in my
misery... Need I say more? - family history, overweight, sedentary...
Three out of three....
Yes I tried anti histamines at the time. They didn't work....
Can you get Beclomethasone there?
What is it?
- Prev by Date: Re: Ozgirl and Julie
- Next by Date: Re: Hay Fever - Final Straw in my Diabetes
- Previous by thread: Re: Hay Fever - Final Straw in my Diabetes
- Next by thread: Re: Hay Fever - Final Straw in my Diabetes