A Happy Year to All
- From: "hemyd" <myd!!!hen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:37:21 +1000
On the occasion of the forthcoming Jewish High Holy Days of Rosh Hashana and
Yom Kippur, I'd like to wish to people of all religions and even no religion
that they and their families have a Very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful Year!
Diagnosed Type 2 in 1995
Have had diabetes since 1975
On medication, diet and exercise
<Full of Gratitude to MHD and ASD>
- Prev by Date: Re: New Ways Discovered to Stimulate Pancreatic Beta Cell Growth
- Next by Date: Re: Everything is just fine in a.s.d.
- Previous by thread: SEE , I JUST TESTED AGAIN AND
- Next by thread: Re: A Happy Year to All