Re: Insulin treatment for type 2 diabetes

Ozlover wrote:
kurtwheeling@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
[...]

Gys, just wanted to thank you for today's studies/articles you posted
and the many many valuable things you post on a regular basis. You
and Randy always post great information and the newsgroup is lucky
to have you both.

Kurt, Kurt, Kurt! With praise like this, you invoke only *more*
barking - up the wrong tree(s) - from our lapdogs, The Two Twats, and
it *already* keeps me awake at night!

So in an attempt to undo the damage: Gys, you suck, and Randy, you're
even worse!

don't we all Frank, don't we all
Now move over and stand on some else's dick

  • Re: Insulin treatment for type 2 diabetes
    ... Randy always post great information and the newsgroup is lucky to have ... Kurt, Kurt, Kurt! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: To Jonathan West
    ... I'll contact Randy as necessary. ... Jonathan West - Word MVP ... Please reply to the newsgroup "JBNewsGroup" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)
  • Re: vb .net mouse click simulation
    ... Hey Randy... ... another newsgroup, in the other newsgroup. ... "Randy Birch" wrote in message ... : mouseState = "down" ...
  • Re: Why There are no Asm Apps
    ... > asm source code when they can. ... Randy is an ok writer. ... To hate people on a newsgroup won't bring you anywhere. ... As far as I saw on this newsgroup, Randall Hyde has always been correct. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: fiber
    ... I noticed that Chris made the statement "But if you eat more butter ... Randy had posted. ... some kind of valid citation will support it. ... that happens in this newsgroup way too often. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)