Re: What's different about Jennifer's Advice?

On Jul 27, 3:55 am, Paul L <p...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jennifer's advice has helped many many people.   I am one. After three
months I looked like a pincushion but had a good understanding of how my
damaged metabolism handled different foods in many different situations.

The politics of why someone would ever devalue what she has done no
longer interest me.

Th only politics at play here is claiming that Jennifer's advice was
devalued. If someone here made the statement "People with diabetes
should use a glucose meter to check their bg" but some had never heard
of doing that and then others explained that it was something their
doctor advised them to do many many years ago, it would no doubt cause
the same problems in this newsgroup. That's what's going on here.

Hey, Ozgirl says the world is round. She's brilliant. Unlike the dopey
scientist I go to for my science information because he said the world
is flat. Therefore ALL scientists aren't as smart or helpful as Ozgirl
and she was the first to discover the world is round!!! ;)

Kurt

  • Re: Little green idiots cause global warming
    ... >> This was an exercise in the realm of politics, not science. ... >> Climate model output is not evidence. ... If such scientists say that there is no problem, ...
    (sci.chem)
  • Re: Opinions on Carvin basses?
    ... actually "creation science" is a step further than "intelligent ... But "evolution is fact" is a straw man. ... science didn't get caught up in politics until the Biblical literalists ... by one of the evolution scientists in the Stein movie. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Whites have lowest instance of MAOA-L Gene, which is linked to aggression, violence, crime,
    ... to be the whole point of the study, to argue that blacks had MAOA-L ... Biologists also take about antisocial behavior in the animal kingdom, and animals don't have politics as far as anyone has been able to ascertain. ... it says carriers of the gene are more likely to tend towards extreme aggression. ... If that were how scientists worked, little would ever get done by them. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Hundreds of bosses flee UK over 50% tax
    ... One of the common arguments for feminism is that countries that tend to ... Today's scientists were not picked primarily on technical merit... ... management and politics (My former office mate is the Director ... I suppose you could say that because the tax havens ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: obama BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD a bottomless pit.
    ... BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running! ... Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and ... Strange things happen in politics, ... The political process will ...
    (talk.politics.guns)