Re: A1c 9.2 Grrr...
- From: Wes Groleau <Groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:05:17 -0400
On 07-13-2011 18:36, Julie Bove wrote:
theodore.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:> Possibly levothryoxin, also sometimes called SynthoidIs this the generic name for it?
levothryoxine is the generic name for both Levoxyl and Synthroid.
However, thyroid levels are so touchy that (unlike most meds) changing
brands can make a difference in results.
> I understand that it is not a function of age, just that the longer
> you live, the more likely you are to have had it. It is viral, not
If you are talking about Hashimoto's, "viral" is not certain.
"Doctors don't know what causes your immune system to attack your thyroid gland. Some scientists think a virus or bacterium might trigger the response, while others believe a genetic flaw may be involved."
There are two types of people in the world …
- Prev by Date: Re: Interesting news from my medical provider
- Next by Date: Re: Autonomic Neuropathy
- Previous by thread: Re: A1c 9.2 Grrr...
- Next by thread: Re: A1c 9.2 Grrr...