Re: The experiment continues..............part 2

x-no-archive:yes

On 7/4/2011 3:33 AM, trigonometry1972@xxxxxxxxx | wrote:

My BP were reaching and exceeding 140/90 which is stage 1
hypertension.
The 132/85 is prehypertension as I understand. I am lower for the most
part now. And low BP is something like 90/60 so it seems to me I am
doing something right and I am above that.

140/90 is the safe limit, no benefit to treating lower.

Whatever you think of my approach, I'll suggest some of it failings
is in my poor reporting rather than the actual practice.
Most the substances and practices I've tinkered with
weeks, months, years and even decades. And if you don't like what you
see try to do better and then report it better than I do. I might
follow an improved
example.

I'm not experimenting the way you do. I do report things when something new happens or I try something. But I give it an individual trial.

I wasn't posting to criticize you, only to suggest a method of actually finding out what helps and what doesn't, and to separate coincidence from cause and effect.

Susan

  • Re: Fw: THE SKINNY ON ATKINS
    ... >> hypertension, was clinically obese and died from a heart attack? ... Atkins Was Grossly Overweight And Sick ... Atkins Medical Report ... suffered from severe heart damage known as cardiomyopathy. ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: New Trailer!!! (Info on Yads)
    ... unless Kareem dissolves obligations other than ... Brahimi's report. ... Many alright important practice dates grids ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Open Report - using a selection made by combo box
    ... I am trying to get Access to preview my report for a selected practice. ... On the form there is also a command button that opens a report. ... after the selection on the Combo box. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: A little update.....
    ... Crap doc/nurse at the local clinic, ... (and report the twit to DUK whilst you're at it.) ... A separate clinic but same practice. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Yet another area where Ebay has given up and no longer enforces its own rules
    ... reluctance to enforce it rules against the practice. ... that is contrary to Ebay's rules is posting adverts of the "wanted" ... Ebay don't, as far as I know, do any trawling for breaches of their ... If you can't be bothered to report breaches then don't complain ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)