Re: "sports" drinks

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/1/2011 1:19 PM, KROM wrote:
you know I lurve ya..but wow this is silly!

I purposely and often unintentionally misspell words and phrases for my
amusement..I am not mocking the disabled

I am dislexic and find nothing wrong with people using terms like
"kitteh" etc..I have a spellchecker that wont let me use the common ones
like T E H instead of THE..but again 90 percent of all talk on social
media is these phrases and words.

If I write "howz ur kidz"..I am not insulting disabled people...

you can dislike Susan but don’t drag my second language of typoese into
it!..lol

It is amusing, innit? (isn't it?, for the humor impaired).

You cannot reason with the unreasonable.

Liars lie, haters hate. Here we have both.

Susan
.