Re: "sports" drinks

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/1/2011 1:19 PM, KROM wrote:
you know I lurve ya..but wow this is silly!

I purposely and often unintentionally misspell words and phrases for my
amusement..I am not mocking the disabled

I am dislexic and find nothing wrong with people using terms like
"kitteh" etc..I have a spellchecker that wont let me use the common ones
like T E H instead of THE..but again 90 percent of all talk on social
media is these phrases and words.

If I write "howz ur kidz"..I am not insulting disabled people...

you can dislike Susan but don’t drag my second language of typoese into
it!..lol

It is amusing, innit? (isn't it?, for the humor impaired).

You cannot reason with the unreasonable.

Liars lie, haters hate. Here we have both.

Susan

  • Re: "sports" drinks
    ... "Susan" wrote in message ... I purposely and often unintentionally misspell words and phrases for my ... Even you couldn't be dumb enough to think that others would think there is no distinction between type-speak of the modern era and mocking people for unintentional misspelled/mispronounced words. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "sports" drinks
    ... "KROM" wrote in message ... I purposely and often unintentionally misspell words and phrases for my amusement..I am not mocking the disabled ... I am dislexic and find nothing wrong with people using terms like "kitteh" etc..I have a spellchecker that wont let me use the common ones like T E H instead of THE..but again 90 percent of all talk on social media is these phrases and words. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "sports" drinks
    ... I am king of the typos and sometimes get very funny results that the spell checker doesn’t like but I do so I hit ignore. ... I purposely and often unintentionally misspell words and phrases for my ... amusement..I am not mocking the disabled ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "sports" drinks
    ... I purposely and often unintentionally misspell words and phrases for my ... amusement..I am not mocking the disabled ... I often spell words to convey their sounds rather than the exact spelling of said word. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "sports" drinks
    ... :>> media is these phrases and words. ... favourite "lying liars lie" phrase. ... with those who are disabled in some way, kids have to be taught at an ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)