Re: The experiment continues.

Fewer calories tomorrow.

Trig

The FBG was 105 not as low as I hoped but
I didn't do all things I am supposed to do.

Blood pressure on arising was good at
117/77 at a pulse of 61. Could it be
that the double dose of high gamma tocopherol
has reduced oxidative such that the BP has
dropped?

I take carnitine at bedtime and have a lower
carb day. Yesterday I was on uncharted
ground in as much as I ate quite if bit of
a bean dish without estimating the carb
content.

Lots of the things to do today..................Trig

  • Re: new move of the moving target
    ... :> whether it would be medically indicated for me to eat. ... :> normal FBG without eating late. ... I had a low carb dinner and ws too ful to eat the ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Need advice on A1C results
    ... hard core carb stuff years ago, ... either the Labcorp or the VA number is bogus. ... Honestly, if you have had a reliable fbg of 100, you should continue to be fit and moderate carbs. ... I wouldn't be extra worried here, you seem to be doing much better than your peer cohort, but if you have any concerns, a cheap Relion meter is the only way to nail it down. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: If BG reading is high, is it okay for diabetics to skip their evening snack?
    ... Some years ago I tried to have a completely protein breakfast - a few ... slices of chicken fried in a drop of olive oil. ... as even then my meals were low carb and not huge. ... soon my fbg began to go down to more acceptable levels (unfortunately ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Noise, numbers, trends, correlation, and mistakes.
    ... of fruit that raised the FBG? ... my blood pressure, seems to be ideal today at ... I failed to exercise but I did do my nutriceuticals ... bicycle ride which is the shorter ride of my regimen. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Noise, numbers, trends, correlation, and mistakes.
    ... of fruit that raised the FBG? ... my blood pressure, seems to be ideal today at ... the last reading being 117/75 at pulse of 66. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)