Re: You could have heard a pin drop... (Re: Memorial Day)
- From: "Budd Cochran" <mr_d150@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:29:50 -0600
Would that be worse than how your attitude denegrates Human Civilization
into a pack of dogs fighting over a choice piece of roadkill?
Not sure where you're from, but let me know so I can contact my
representatives and have them notify your government that the next time
their butt's in a sling due to an invasion or a dictator, don't call us,
we'll call you.
"Susan" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 5/31/2011 6:01 PM, Ellen K. wrote:
Memorial Day is a US holiday.
RIGHT. So how RUDE of you to post that in an international group where it
was not only off topic, but quite possibly offensive to international
Not to mention, you denigrated all U.S. citizens and veterans with the
- Prev by Date: Re: You could have heard a pin drop... (Re: Memorial Day)
- Next by Date: Re: Memorial Day
- Previous by thread: Re: You could have heard a pin drop... (Re: Memorial Day)
- Next by thread: Re: You could have heard a pin drop... (Re: Memorial Day)