Re: Message from the real world
- From: "hemyd" <myd!!!hen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:04:09 +1000
"outsider" <outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 5/26/2011 4:09 PM, hemyd wrote:
"Wes Groleau"<Groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Alan S. asked me to say "G'day" to the nice folks on ASD.
The rest of you, he didn't specify.
Which category you're in, you'll have to figure out for yourself.
There are two types of people in the world .
I do not know what category I am in. Having had many very pleasant
get-togethers with him and his lovely wife, and many phone calls over the
years, a few months ago I sent him a personal email discussing his book
general stuff. Although I believe my email was complimentary, he might
taken it the wrong way. I haven't heard from him since. As long as they
Henry (I don't feel like a 'nice folk' now regardless...).
*Everything* is your fault! :-)
I think I'me getting over that one, as of this morning.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Message from the real world
- Next by Date: Re: Message from the real world
- Previous by thread: Re: Message from the real world
- Next by thread: Re: Message from the real world