Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes

Julie Bove wrote:
"Wes Groleau" <Groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 04-24-2011 02:57, Julie Bove wrote:
As much as I like Jennifer, she did not created the advice you
allegedly follow. My endo told me upon diagnosis that I needed to
test- test-test to determine how foods affected my bg.
That is true. And Jennifer is not here any more. So IMO people
shouldn't
be citing her.

Good grief. Kurt's endo isn't here either, so I guess
he shouldn't be citing him/her?

Hardly the same thing. It just seems a little silly for people to
keep bringing up something a former poster said.

Actually, her site and her advice are frequently cited by people who have
never participated in ASD. She's quite well known. So it makes perfect sense
to me that people would mention her. She's not exactly just a "former
poster."

  • Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
    ... My endo told me upon diagnosis that I needed to ... test- test-test to determine how foods affected my bg. ... he shouldn't be citing him/her? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
    ... My endo told me upon diagnosis that I needed to ... Good grief. ... he shouldn't be citing him/her? ... keep bringing up something a former poster said. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
    ... My endo told me upon diagnosis that I needed to ... > test- test-test to determine how foods affected my bg. ... he shouldn't be citing him/her? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
    ... My endo told me upon diagnosis that I needed to ... test- test-test to determine how foods affected my bg. ... he shouldn't be citing him/her? ... True if you regard asd as a social chat group. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
    ... My endo told me upon diagnosis that I needed to ... test- test-test to determine how foods affected my bg. ... Good grief. ... he shouldn't be citing him/her? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)