Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
- From: "Janet" <boxhill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 19:53:52 -0400
Survey Shows Many Diabetes Patients Know Which Shoes Are Best but
Don't Wear Them
They can take their shoe rules and shove them where the sun don't shine. I
don't have neuropathy. I'll go barefoot and wear sandals as much as I like.
I'll be damned if I'll engage in elaborate rituals about foot washing and
Save that for those who have followed the advice of the so-called diabetes
professionals for decades and who are suffering the effects of
out-of-control BG as a result.
- Prev by Date: Re: Strips all over!
- Next by Date: Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes
- Previous by thread: Limiting carbs not calories improves NAFLD best
- Next by thread: Re: Many Diabetes Patients Wear the Wrong Shoes