Limiting carbs not calories improves NAFLD best
- From: Susan <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:56:01 -0400
The authors go on to issue the standard, nonsensical disclaimers, but clinical results trump everything:
"ScienceDaily (Apr. 19, 2011) — Curbing carbohydrates is more effective than cutting calories for individuals who want to quickly reduce the amount of fat in their liver, report UT Southwestern Medical Center researcher"
- Prev by Date: Re: Many [with High Glucose Conditions] Wear the Wrong Shoes [in Nigeria]
- Next by Date: Re: Are used meter strips a biohazard?
- Previous by thread: Re: Many [with High Glucose Conditions] Wear the Wrong Shoes [in Nigeria]
- Next by thread: Re: Limiting carbs not calories improves NAFLD best