Re: Acetaminophen may boost blood pressure
- From: Chris Malcolm <cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Apr 2011 09:58:56 GMT
bj <address_is@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is in the latest news? I have been asked for years by pharmacists if
I am aware that it raises BP when I buy it. Its one of the standard
warnings along with something may make you drowsy etc.
You speak to a pharmacist when you buy it?
Since it's OTC I only ever speak to the checkout cashier, who may not even
know what I'm buying as long as the barcode scans & they don't actually
have to look at the item.
That's one of the reasons I like to shop at small local pharmacies
when you will sometimes be served by the pharmacist. And if the shop
isn't busy you can have a chat about half lives, side effects,
etc.. Which can lead to the pharmacist going off to fetch the
reference manuals to show you. Some useful education along with your
You won't get that in a drug supermarket! Support your local shops!
- Prev by Date: Re: Nicotine and Blood Sugar a Dangerous Combo
- Next by Date: Re: Acetaminophen may boost blood pressure
- Previous by thread: Re: Acetaminophen may boost blood pressure
- Next by thread: Potatoes and diabetes