- From: "Ellen K." <firstinitiallastname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:13:01 -0700
"outsider" <outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:imtt25$que$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 3/27/2011 5:43 PM, Susan wrote:x-no-archive: yes
On 3/27/2011 4:11 PM, Ellen K. wrote:
Slo-niacin is not the same as Niaspan.
I wasn't referring to products by name, just the fact that time released
niacin seems to have the effect more than immediate release.
Length of exposure may be involved.
My slo-niacin experiment is over. It didn't take long for unexplained
muscle pain to emerge. Within the first day of elimination, the muscle
Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
- Next by Date: Re: Thiamine lowers blood glucose in early T2DM by quite alot
- Previous by thread: Re: slo-niacin
- Next by thread: Re: slo-niacin