- From: outsider <outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:21:19 -0500
On 3/27/2011 5:43 PM, Susan wrote:
On 3/27/2011 4:11 PM, Ellen K. wrote:
Slo-niacin is not the same as Niaspan.
I wasn't referring to products by name, just the fact that time released
niacin seems to have the effect more than immediate release.
Length of exposure may be involved.
My slo-niacin experiment is over. It didn't take long for unexplained
muscle pain to emerge. Within the first day of elimination, the muscle
- Prev by Date: Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
- Next by Date: Re: OT Maui's last day on earth
- Previous by thread: Re: slo-niacin
- Next by thread: Re: slo-niacin