Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience

"Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Peppermint Patootie" <peppermint_patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <imr0kr$qqi$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Peppermint Patootie wrote:
In article <8vcbo4FbqeU5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Susan <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

On 3/28/2011 3:26 PM, Peppermint Patootie wrote:

Not if they "keep bg within a narrower range at all times." How
can one have a REACTIVE hypo if one doesn't do the thing that the
hypo is REACTING to?

???

Susan

Um, translation? Are you asking what I was responding to? It was
Julie's complaint about your saying that T2s who "keep bg within a
narrower range at all times" wouldn't have reactive hypos. Logically,
they could not.

And I was saying that it would be next to impossible as a diabetic to
keep
within a narrow range at *all* times.

Which many of us here would dispute.

Then you must have a good idea of what narrow range means? The day to day
observations of bg rise and falls that people in this group report
wouldn't come under narrow range if one takes the word narrow literally.

It would mean the bg's rarely budge much one way or the other. That's not
been my observation from what people share in here.

Me too.

  • Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
    ... can one have a REACTIVE hypo if one doesn't do the thing that the ... Um, translation? ... And I was saying that it would be next to impossible as a diabetic to ... Then you must have a good idea of what narrow range means? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
    ... "Peppermint Patootie" wrote in message ... >>> can one have a REACTIVE hypo if one doesn't do the thing that the ... And I was saying that it would be next to impossible as a diabetic to keep ... Then you must have a good idea of what narrow range means? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
    ... "Peppermint Patootie" wrote in message ... >>> can one have a REACTIVE hypo if one doesn't do the thing that the ... And I was saying that it would be next to impossible as a diabetic to keep ... Then you must have a good idea of what narrow range means? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
    ... have a REACTIVE hypo if one doesn't do the thing that the hypo is ... Susan said T2's "have" RH, ... Her next sentence explained what she was saying. ... to a narrow range at all times. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
    ... can one have a REACTIVE hypo if one doesn't do the thing that the ... Um, translation? ... And I was saying that it would be next to impossible as a diabetic to keep ... within a narrow range at *all* times. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)