Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
- From: Wes Groleau <Groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:31:45 -0400
On 03-27-2011 07:02, Ellen K. wrote:
This is also the first time I'm hearing about a T2 going hypo.
I'm another. Prescribed some med I didn't need and measured 54 mg/dL
So not a critical hypo. Conscious and rational but miserable.
A pessimist says the glass is half empty.
An optimist says the glass is half full.
An engineer says somebody made the glass
twice as big as it needed to be.
- Prev by Date: Re: It's a shame.....
- Next by Date: Re: Thiamine lowers blood glucose in early T2DM by quite alot
- Previous by thread: Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience
- Next by thread: Re: Kaiser "cholesterol clinic" experience