Re: Metformin Gets Highest Marks in Diabetes Study
- From: "W. Baker" <wbaker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:40:14 +0000 (UTC)
Ozgirl <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: "ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: > On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:25:26 -0500, metree wrote:
: >> http://diabetes.webmd.com/news/20110314/metformin-gets-highest-marks-in-
: > diabetes-study?src=RSS_PUBLIC
: >> Analysis Suggests Metformin Should Be First-Line Treatment for Type 2
: >> Diabetes
: > metformin is effective and inexpensive - so why does this come as a
: > surprise to you?
: I don't see that he/she is surprised. Looks like just a sharing of news.
: Not that it is news to a lot in here but I am sure some newbs might find
: it interesting.
Perhaps, in view of the large number of new meds running around like
byeta, Januvia, the ohter injectable that begins with a V Victoza(?), etc,
there may be some who don't realize that Metformin or Metformin EX are a
good place to start and IF they work without causing total gastric
meltdown, can work for many years (14-15 in my case).
- Prev by Date: Re: The "ADA diet" once more with feeling
- Next by Date: Re: Metformin Gets Highest Marks in Diabetes Study
- Previous by thread: Re: Metformin Gets Highest Marks in Diabetes Study
- Next by thread: Re: Metformin Gets Highest Marks in Diabetes Study